Who we are:
A information security company with a vision and product which furnishes our clients with the first Unified Security Model that provides Identity and Access Management in synchronicity with Data Protection to combat the next generation of threats.
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and deliver software solutions. The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative and scalable software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
Our Ideal Candidate:
The Java Developer should have strong knowledge of data structure, database, distributed architectures and high performance systems. The Java Developer will design, develop, implement, and support modern Identity and Access Management products on an enterprise scale.
- Develop clean and easy to maintain Java code with extremely high quality standards
- Conduct detailed performance analysis and tuning
- Be a member of high performance international team of software developers and DevOps Engineers that main goal is to develop highly scalable identity and access management solution.
- Analyze requirements and work with business team
- Provide tier 3 support during deployment and for production issues
- Create detailed documentation of design and implementation
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Assist our DevOps team with writing CI processes and deployment scripts
- Maintain clean code separation and organization using our Git reparatory.
- Proven working experience in software engineering
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Hands on experience in designing interactive applications
- Expertise in software development using newest version of Java
- Experience in design and development of RESTful APIs
- Experience in developing web applications using popular web frameworks (Spring, Spring Boot)
- Knowledge of modern design patterns
- Experience with test-driven agile development
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Experience with agile software development methodology and release processes ( SCRUM, Kanban)
- Experience with modern agile project management platforms ( JIRA)
- Experience with modern Continuous Delivery and Continuous development tools ( Bamboo, Jenkins, Chef)
- Interest in functional programming paradigm is a plus
- Knowledge of modern approach to highly concurrent applications development is a plus
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases is a plus
- A great place to work.
- Competitive salaries.
- Medical/dental/vision (75% paid for employees, partial for dependents).
- Initial 15 day PTO as well as company paid holidays.
- We encourage personal growth so we offer and encourage further learning and certifications. And yes, we offer tuition reimbursement.
- We have yearly reviews to encourage career advancement, quarterly cash bonus plans, as well as immediate impact awards.
- We do have remote-work options contingent on project assignments.
- Additionally, we offer commuter benefits as well as phone and internet reimbursement.
Our work environment:
We are located in beautiful Belltown: a stone’s throw from the Puget Sound and near downtown Seattle. Olympic Sculpture Park is located down the street and the Space needle is a five-minute walk from the office so you can fully experience all of the attractions of the Seattle City Center.
As we grow we continue to evolve our approach to work itself; seeking to make it about the experience as much as the result.
We aim to implement policies that encourage employee fulfilment both at work and in personal life.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please Note: Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: Full-time